A stretchy, neoprene-free wetsuit, the R3 Yulex Front-Zip Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Suggested water temperatures: 48-55˚ F/9-13˚ C.
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant. Lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi zipper provides better seal and extends suit's lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Easy-access key loop
- 1106 g (39 oz)