Now Hiring at Mollusk WarehouseJul 05 2022
Mollusk is looking for someone to join our warehouse team in the Arts District Los Angeles, California. The main responsibilities of this role include receiving items into the warehouse, processing online orders, and keeping the warehouse well-stocked and tidy.
- Receiving new products into the warehouse
- Moving, stocking, counting, and scanning inventory
- Picking, packing and shipping online orders for delivery
- Keeping a clean and safe working environment
- Occasionally updating products (labeling, placing in bags, etc.)
- Ensuring warehouse guidelines and standards are met (minimum delivery times, shipment accuracy, etc.).
- Relevant work experience in a warehouse, or similar work environment.
- Dependable with good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to use basic software on an iPad.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- A basic familiarity with warehousing practices and methods.
- Familiarity working with surf products is a plus.
A full-time commitment is desired but not required. Compensation is based on experience and specific needs. Please send questions and resumes to email@example.com. Mollusk is an equal opportunity employer.